The Dover Town Library has museum passes for a variety of area museums. They can be checked out with a valid library card.
Passes may be reserved up to one week in advance. This may be done in person or by phone.
Call 508-785-8113 to check on availability.
- Boston Harbor Islands National Park
- Children’s Museum, Boston
- deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum
- Fairbanks House
- Garden in the Woods
- Griffin Museum of Photography
- Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Plimoth Plantation
- USS Constitution Museum
- Zoo New England *Coming soon
Admission policies vary with each pass. Please check the individual pass for any possible charges and number of persons admitted.
Please note: you must be a Dover resident to borrow any of the Dover Library’s museum passes, except for the New England Aquarium. The New England Aquarium pass is a gift of the Charles River Community Partnership for Children and is available for Dover, Medway, Medfield, Millis, and Sherborn patrons.